Saturday, August 07, 2010

The Bishop

Alright everyone, I have finished the book and I have to say, it was absolutely fantastic!!!! Seriously, I stayed up till 2 in the morning reading instead of sleeping because it was just that good! It was full of suspense and had an awesome story line!
The storyline is based around Patrick Bowers who is trying to catch a serial killer who doesn't fit to any pattern. With different killings that look unrelated Patrick has to search to find a way to get one step ahead of the killer! Paired with some personal problems in his life, this case became quite challenging!!
I loved this book, it was fantastic. Even though it's book four in a series, I didn't feel like i was missing some information, or starting in the middle of a story. The end of the book was incredibly surprising, and completely blew me away! I absolutely loved the entire book, and will be searching out more from this author!
I 100% recommend this book to any suspense fan!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group."

No comments: