Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chasing the Sun

Chasing the Sun, Tracie Peterson, 978-0-7642-0615-3

Tracie Peterson is one of my favorite authors, I have plenty of her books so when I saw she was part of this review even I was incredibly excited. Like Peterson's previous books, this one was fantastic! Her writing style really holds my attention and it feels like you're right in the story with them. I absolutely enjoy reading the books she puts out!
In this book we meet Hannah who is in charge of raising her siblings and keeping the family ranch running when her father is away. Through the deception and ill intentions of other's Hannah finds herself in a difficult and unwanted situation where she has to choose between following her heart or marrying someone she doesn't love so she can provide stability for her family.
I really liked this book, its one of those books that while it has a good strong Christian message to it, it isn't preachy or in your face so I feel comfortable recommending this to non-Christians and Christians alike!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group
".  

No comments: