Thursday, November 29, 2012

Debt-proof your Christmas

Cover Art

I was really interested to read this book, as one of those people who work hard to "make" Christmas special for my family, I had a real eye opener about  what was really important.
Mary Hunt leads us (the readers) though the struggles people can face (especially at Christmas time) with the cost of the holidays, and gives insight and tips on how to keep that spending under control.
With encouragement from this book, I was able to take the time to think creatively about what I could do for the family without putting myself into debt over it. I loved the challenge this book presented, to think outside of the "commercial box" and still provide a great holiday experience. I'm excited to see our Christmas this year, where its so much more focused on family, and much less on "stuff"
I highly recommend this book!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".



No comments: