Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The breath of Dawn

Cover Art

This book was outside of the usual genre that I enjoy, so I wasn't all that sure I was going to enjoy this one. However, I was quite impressed and thoroughly entertained by this book, it was very well written and had such a strong flow to it that my only issue was that I struggled to put it down!
The book centers around Morgan Spencer, a successful business man, who helps "sick" businesses get back on their feet; and Quinn, a quiet woman who lives in seclusion operating her own online business. Upon a chance meeting both Morgan and Quinn begin to find themselves further drawn into each others lives and the problems (and dangers) that accompany them. When the unexpected happens and Quinn finds herself in danger, Morgan takes some giant steps to ensure her safety.
I really enjoyed this book, while it was entertaining, there was a strong Christian emphasis and message to the book (without coming across as preachy).
I would easily recommend this to anyone looking for a good read!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
  

No comments: