Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Air we Breathe

Cover Art

Initially this book was a little bit of a struggle for me to get into, I had trouble keeping up with the supposed character switches and following the story. However, once I caught on to how the story flowed, this book turned into a fantastic book!
I love a book that can cause a wide range of emotions in me, plus sway my like/dislike of certain characters. Initially I wasn't a big fan of Molly's mother, what I read didn't overly cause me to like her much. However as I made my way through the story and saw the reason for some of her choices, I began to understand where she was coming from. As well, the main character Molly, was fantastically written. Christa Parrish was able to really show the heart of this character and easily got across her emotions and fears. This was a book that was a big struggle to put down. The book was heart warming, suspenseful, emotional and happy as well. There was so much in this book, that I think it would suit well to any type of reader. I was highly entertained throughout the book and really loved this story!
Highly recommend!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: