Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Choosing to see

This book broke my heart while at the same time shinned encouragement into it. Knowing (From the news) parts of the tragedy that the Chapman family had gone through I was really interested to see what Mary Beth had to say. I loved her book, there were moments that caused me to cry, and others to smile. It really made me reflect on  my own walk with God, and encouraged my growth and trust in Him as well.  I loved this book, it was difficult to read, not because it wasn't written well, but because there were hard questions asked, (And great answers to those questions as well). I love her show of courage and trust in the midst of tragedy, she has greatly encouraged me in my walk with God. This is definitely a book I'll be sharing with many others.


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: