Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Thorn

I've just recently started getting into Beverly Lewis books, and found that I really love her style of writing. I was already a big fan of reading about the Amish culture, so when I found out that we had a chance to review this book, I jumped at the opportunity!
The book focuses really on mostly two characters; Rose Ann (the youngest) who is finding herself drawn to the bishops wayward foster son and Hen who struggles to regain her heritage after marrying an outsider.
It was quite a good book, the flow of the story was great and it really drew my interest throughout the story. I find that I'm quite excited to look for the sequel of this book now, I just can't wait to find out how their story ends!
I really recommend this book to fiction readers, its well thought out and an easy read yet without being mindless. (It makes you think throughout the book, but in a really good way)


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: