Tuesday, October 12, 2010

City On our Knees

I just finished reading "City on our Knees" by Tobymac and absolutely loved it. I loved reading about the differences people were making in the world through prayer and through stepping out in God's power, love and authority! I really think this will be a life changing book for those who read it, its got such a powerful message throughout the entire book.
I'd really recommend this book to young adults and youth (Although I think its also something that everyone of any age should read too), but I really think the young people will get into the message of the book and will really enjoy reading it. Its quite inspirational and really sets your heart on fire to do the work of Christ here on earth.
I highly recommend this book!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: