Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Have a new you by friday

I don't like self help books, Its just my personality/what I enjoy, but if find them generally unrealistic to follow and truthfully quite boring. However, this book was quite different from the self help books out there. I found Leman to be quite insightful and funny throughout the book, and quite enjoyed the read!
There were some things that I found not to my liking, I think the Personality Traits of ______ (first born, middle, etc...) section was a little too structured. I don't lay any claim to know anything of psychology, but there were some things that I found seemed a little too boxed in. I don't think that the traits are necessarily true of every person, so it bugged me a wee bit. That said though, it really was the only part of the book that bothered me.
I really liked this book, and can already think of a few people who I'll be recommending it to!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: