Tuesday, October 12, 2010

In every heartbeat

I really loved and got into the book "In every heartbeat" by Kim Vogel Sawyer, I think she'll be a regular author for me from now on!
The book revolves around three orphans who go off together to college, and are facing many different challenges and tough situations.
Although The characters were nothing like myself, I found that they were quite easy to relate with and understand. The book had a great flow and was quite interesting throughout the entire story, I had a very hard time putting it down and actually got through it in only a couple of days. (It was just too good of a book to stop reading, so lots of late nights to get through it, lol)
I loved this book, It was a historical kind of romance book, but didn't have that corny romance feel to it that I hate. It was interesting but not mushy and unrealistic. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of fiction!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: