Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Love & Respect Experience A Husband-Friendly Devotional that Wives Truly Love

I loved the book from first sight, (even without reading it!) the book looks gorgeous!! When I started reading (on my own at first) the book, I already found myself hooked before I even showed my husband! The language of the book is simple to understand, the author uses the "everyday" kind of language and seem to actually be trying to help enrich couple's rather than trying to prove their own intelligence! Since (especially in this kind of genre) most books seem to struggle with that, I very much appreciate the straight forward approach of this one! I love that it's a 52 section devotional, I don't feel pressure in that I need only to find time once a week to read with my spouse.
Now, when I first showed it to my husband, he was  hesitant, we're book opposites, especially when it comes to what we like. However after I convinced him to even just read the info, he was ok with sitting down with me and going through the book. We both are enjoying it (I've read ahead through it on my own, just so I knew what the book was about before trying to do a devotional with my husband!!) as time goes on. Plus I'm finding that now that I'm going through it a second time, I'm garnering even more from it!
I really recommend this book!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson
"

No comments: