Monday, November 01, 2010

Head in the clouds

Honestly, I kind of expected this book to be more of a corny, silly romance (of which I'm not a big fan). I can happily say though that I was greatly mistaken! Seriously, I LOVED this book, not only was it very entertaining, it was also very suspenseful. It took me only one day to read the book, not because it was a short book but because it was such a good read that I spent half the night reading it. It was just too good to put down!
The book is about Adelaide Proctor a young woman who tries to force God's hand in providing her a mate. After a very thorough humiliation Adelaide takes on a job as a governess on a ranch/farm. After many mishaps and scary moments Adelaide is surprised to find love blossoming. This book was full of suspense, I really loved it. I would recommend this to anyone, even if they're not into christian literature!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: