Monday, November 01, 2010

Hope undaunted

I really liked this book for different reasons than usual, most books try to follow the road of everything lining up and working out great for their characters. However Julie Lessman's book "Hope Undaunted" was a much more realistic book. I loved that she showed the character's struggles and doubts. I also love that she didn't just try and make everything work out great for everyone involved. I found it really made the book much more realistic. I love that sometimes the characters' (especially Katie O'Connor) plans were shaken up or didn't pan out. I love that she was able to show that even when things don't go the way that we plan, that God's hand is still there.
I would 100% recommend this book, it was heart wrenching and thought provoking. I think anyone reading this will not only be challenged in their way of thinking but also in their faith. A very good read!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: