Tuesday, November 30, 2010

While we're far apart

I have read Lynn Austin's books in the past and have absolutely fallen in love with them, so I was incredibly excited to see that one of her books was up for review!! And she doesn't disappoint with this novel either, it was one of those books that I just couldn't put down till I read the last page. Each time the characters faced a struggle or looked like they were in danger I found myself tensing up and trying to read as fast as I could in order to find out what happens next! I love books that really pull you in and get you involved like that! The story focuses for the most part around a character named Penny, who volunteers to take care of the children of the man she loves. Throughout the novel we walk with her as she faces trials and let downs, discouragements and joys. At the beginning of the book the characters almost seem too simple, and it isn't until you finish reading that you realize the absolute depth of their personalities that Austin has put into her book!
If you're into Christian ficition, you absolutely HAVE to read this book!!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.



Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: