Monday, November 01, 2010

Embers of Love

I am a huge Tracie Peterson fan and very much enjoy her books, so when I saw that one of her books was part of the review blog event I was super excited! And I have to say, it was right up in line with the level of entertainment and interest of all her other books. I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Embers of love" I really like historical novels so of course I loved this book!
The book focuses mostly around Deborah Vandermark, a young woman who after finishing a higher education returns to her home town to help out at her family's business. In the midst of trying to please everyone around her Deborah (slowly) learns that she needs to follow her own heart, and God's will for her life.
I would 100% recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of historical fiction, I loved this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: