Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Waiting

I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely thrilled I was to see the second book in the Lancaster series up for review!! I have 100% fallen in love with reading about the Amish (and it was actually Suzanne Woods Fisher's first book "The choice" that got me hook on Amish fiction!!) and their simple faith, even in the midst of struggles.
The main character Jorie King, was so likeable and so easy to identify with that it really brought the novel into focus for me. Even when I wasn't reading the book I'd find myself throughout the day recalling the events in the book and impatiently waiting to dive right back into it!
It was no surprise to me that "The Waiting" was an amazing novel, I've come to expect them from Suzanne Woods Fisher, she has a certain writing style that really draws the reader in and makes them feel like a part of the story!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.



Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: