Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Glimpses of Heaven

Honestly, I have to say that I really struggled through this book, not because it was poorly written (it was quite the opposite actually!) but because of the heart wrenching moments shared in the book. Having recently had a friend loose her child (who we had been close to) to cancer, I really had a hard time reading about the passing of children. But at the same time, their last moments were so inspiring that I really did find a level of comfort in them too. This certainly isn't a cheerful make you feel good book, however it is an impactful and awe-inspiring read that really lifts your faith and helps you to see Christ in each situation. There were so many time in reading this book that I'd have tears pouring down my face while at the same time praising my Savior for being so good.
It is a book worth getting, I really think that it would be quite beneficial for people to read these stories.

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.



Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".



No comments: