Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A time to Embrace

I cannot say enough good things about Karen Kingsbury's books! I absolutely love reading all her books and am so excited to have a chance to review this one!


Like many of her other Books Kingsbury brings her characters to life, giving them depth and giving enough detail on them that you begin feeling like you know them! I've read "A time to dance" and loved that book so I knew that this one would be fantastic as well! (I wasn't disappointed)

The book focuses on the main characters Abby and John and after living through huge trials and temptations (you can read about that in "A time to dance"!) they are faced yet again with tragedy. Kingsbury takes us through their struggles, pains and joys as they face this new chapter of their life.

Wonderful book, I fully recommend it!!

No comments: