Tuesday, October 04, 2011

A most Unsuitable match

Most Unsuitable Match, A, Stephanie Grace Whitson, 978-0-7642-0881-2

I LOVED this book. IT was not at all what I had expected when I picked it up! I had figured most of it was just be a story of blossoming romance between two unlikely figures. But it was so much more! The book was full of adventure, suspense and humour. The main character was written well and I found her while sometimes naive to also have strength of character and a willingness to adapt. I really enjoyed reading this book, my favorite types of books are historical fiction, and especially ones where people are traveling to more "frontier" type places.
This book was great, well written, excellent flow and very entertaining! I'd highly recommend this book, regardless of what type of books  you like to read, this has something in it for everyone!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: