Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Stuck

Click to Close (Stuck DVD-Based Study by Jennie Allen)
I loved the idea of this Bible study when it was first offered up for review, as someone in leadership in our women's ministry, I like to check out new resources and find that I'm really enjoying the dvd based studies. They not only give the information, but when paired with the work book give us a chance to apply it to our lives and have it open to discussion.
I like this Bible study, I found it really easy to follow and it was interesting (which I find sometimes many of these "group" type studies lack).  All of us have struggles in our lives and moments where we find ourselves stuck in those places. The Bible studies in this series not only acknowledge the fact that we can and will experience these times, but it almost gives us the freedom to not feel condemned for feeling them! But more than that, it also gave easy to use and valuable tools to get out of those stuck moments in your life! I loved this Bible study, I learned so much from it!! I highly recommend it!!

"Samplers of the Book and DVD have been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. DVD-Based Study available October 2011 at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson".  

No comments: