Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Dance

The Dance, The Restoration Series #1   -     
        By: Dan Walsh, Gary Smalley

I have yet to find a book by Dan Walsh that I haven't loved with everything in me, the moment I see a new one by him I'm leaping to get my copy! And having Gary Smalley as a co-author on this book just sweetened the deal! These are two authors who I really respect and admire. I had no doubt this book would be fantastic. (it totally was!)
I loved the journey of this book, it was easy to see ( from an outside perspective!) how the destruction of Jim and Marilyn's marriage came about. And I loved seeing and learning along with Jim about how to not only restore his marriage, but to be the spouse that his wife needed! As a Fiction book it was very entertaining, heartfelt and just a wonderful read. But more so  this book is jam packed full of lessons that every couple should know. This marriage dance that they (Jim and Marilyn  go through, is one that every couple should know! (I'm strongly hoping that there will soon be a devotional/marriage book on the lesson's that Jim took, I would adore reading that!!)
Just an amazing book that I think anyone who's married or getting married, (or still looking!) should read!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

No comments: